Tigard | SW Metro LeTip Chapter
- Have Member check the by-laws to see if there is an actual bylaw infraction.
- If there is a Bylaw infraction, first step is to go directly to the member and try to resolve directly.
- If no resolution, the alleged violation should be submitted to the ethics chair in writing citing the By Law infraction.
- Ethics Chair will review the complaint and determine if the parties are willing to mediate.
- Past President will select two committee members to join the Ethics Chair to form the Ethics Committee. A hearing will be held and the committee will decide if there was a violation and the appropriate sanction, if any.
- Ethics Chair reports to the board with findings and sanctions, if any. Only if the committee recommends suspension would the board decide the appropriate sanction, otherwise the Committee will make that decision.
To View Bylaws
- Login into your LeTip Wired account. LeTip Wired
- On the left click on Document Library.
- Once on this page, search for Bylaws. (At the top, look for the magnifying glass).
- The page will come up and the document is the third choice down.